The scuffing of floors is applied to hard surfaces.
Scuffing is often used to:
- Dust-free scuffing is applied to hard surfaces
to eliminate height differences by controllable depth adjustment;
Remove hard and flexible top layers (such as glue) from soft surfaces with minimal damage.
Some advantages of scuffing:
- Remove 1 to 10 millimeters of the surface in one pass;
- Eliminate height differences by controllable depth adjustment;
- Remove hard and flexible top layers (such as glue) from soft surfaces with minimal damage or damage;
- More control over project planning through the verifiable process;
- No unnecessary vibrations in the construction floor;
- Account can be taken of existing layers.
- Very suitable for soft surfaces;
- Very suitable for floating floor systems;
Machines for dust-free scuffing
Depending on the type of planing, specific machines are used. Extraction systems are available in various capacities and are tailored to the used machines.
Both the planing machines and the extraction systems can operate with their own power supply so that almost any work is possible at almost any location.